What to write in a Thank You Card
Knowing what to write inside a thank you greeting card can be daunting! Our writers have been writing greeting cards for many years, and knowing what to say to express the occasion is a true craft!
Sending a simple Thank You card can mean the world to someone!
Here are some ideas for some messages to write inside your Thank You card.
A Simple Thank You
- I am / We are touched beyond words, Thank you.
- You are a wonderful blessing.
- I am / We are grateful and humbled by your compassion.
- You are the best!
- My face is still smiling thinking of what you did/gave me!
- You put a smile on my face
A Simple Thank You (For your Gift)
- I/We love the appreciated [Gift] you gave, seeing it makes me think of you.
- The [Gift] you gave me is just perfect. You must have take some time and consideration finding it.
- From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the [Gift] you gave. It means so much to me!
- The [Gift] you gave is so considerate, thank you so much.
- I am / We are very touched by the [Gift] you gave, it put a smile on my/our face/s
- Just wanted to say thank you for the [Gift], it was very thoughtful and generous.
- With love,
- Warmest Thank you,
- With much gratitude,
- Thank you so very much,